dearJulius.com

$hide=home

5 Amazing Facts About Our Sun

The birth of all religions can be credited to the sun. Many thousand years ago, we humans knew very little about science and nature, but we knew one thing for sure, that all life exists because of the sun. This is why the early astronomers considered the sun a god and it truly is a version of one considering how awesome and powerful it really is. Our survival is not only closely related to the sun, but it is also directly dependent on it. Here is a list of 5 amazing facts that you need to know about the sun.


5. The Sun Is Our Solar System
There would be no solar system without the sun. If our sun did not exist, we would probably be afloat in the milky way, and none of us would exist either.


4. Strong Magnetic Field
The magnetic field of the sun is extremely strong, and ours pales in comparison. The solar flares on the sun’s surface occur because the magnetic fields are suddenly released into the atmosphere, causing mini-magnetic storms.


3. Closest Star
The Sun is a star, but what makes it special is that it is the closest star to Earth. There are plenty of other stars in our galaxy, and if we were closer to any one of them, we would be circling it instead.


2. Sun’s Composition
Our entire solar system was formed by a huge swirling cloud of gas called a nebula. Out of the total content of the gases, 99.8% of it went into making the sun. The other 0.2% created the planets, meteors and asteroids in our solar system. Nearly two thirds of the sun is made up of hydrogen, while helium accounts for 24%. The other one percent is made up of oxygen, carbon, iron, neon and other heavy elements.


1. Largest And Hottest Object
The reason the sun is the center of this solar system is because it is the largest and hottest object around. It also has the highest amount of gravitational pull, which means none of the planets and asteroids can escape the power of the sun. The Sun’s core temperature is around 13,600,000 degrees Celsius while its surface temperature is 5,500 degree Celsius.

COMMENTS





Note: If you think this story need more information or correction, feel free to comment below your opinion and reaction.

|Featured Content_$type=three$c=3$l=0$m=0$s=hide$rm=0

Name

Animal,368,Creative,318,Demotivational,636,Entertainment,147,Facts,284,Featured,5,Funny,551,Lifestyle,541,Offbeat,564,Special Features,54,Tech,88,Weird,196,
ltr
item
Juicy: 5 Amazing Facts About Our Sun
5 Amazing Facts About Our Sun
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TbZ3qY9iUwA/Vm8EsDQn0qI/AAAAAAAAIpE/b7ane8JR15I/s1600/Sun%25E2%2580%2599s%2BComposition.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TbZ3qY9iUwA/Vm8EsDQn0qI/AAAAAAAAIpE/b7ane8JR15I/s72-c/Sun%25E2%2580%2599s%2BComposition.jpg
Juicy
https://juicy.dearjulius.com/2015/12/5-amazing-facts-about-our-sun.html
https://juicy.dearjulius.com/
https://juicy.dearjulius.com/
https://juicy.dearjulius.com/2015/12/5-amazing-facts-about-our-sun.html
true
5574919278515170557
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Read More Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy