Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth

Belgian tattoo artist Indy Voet has earned a reputation for executing permanent tattoos in the most unconventional places, from people’s finger webs, to the hidden space behind their ears. But his specialty is hand poking tattoos on the roof of people’s mouths.

Voet has been doing roof of the mouth tattoos for about five years and has since developed his own technique as well as a portfolio of tattoos that fit the unusual location. A former body piercing artist with ten years of experience under his belt, the young Belgian found the transition to doing tattoos in uncommon places natural. Although having a tattoo inked on the roof of the mouth means that dentists are the only ones who will truly be able to admire it, people seem to think having a secret tattoo is pretty cool.

“I don’t really use anything other than a needle and some dexterity, combined with the trust of my client,” Indy Voet told Inked Mag, adding that using a tattoo machine would be too harsh on this sensitive location, plus there’s not a lot of space to maneuver.

The first thing I thought when seeing these tattoos was “wow, that must hurt!” but Voet claims that 90 percent of people describe these tattoos as being almost painless or at least, very easy to handle,” while the other 10 percent complain mostly complain about jaw muscle ache, from keeping their mouth wide open for long periods of time.

As for the healing period after getting a tattoo on the roof of the mouth, the Belgian artist says that “healing is like any other mouth tattoo or piercing—don’t have anything too spicy, no strong liquor and be careful what you put in your mouth for a couple of days. Other than that, the natural resources of the mouth do the rest.”

With Covid-19 causing havoc around the world, and the mouth and nose being the primary ways of transmission, roof of mouth tattoos are not exactly popular these days. But you can still check out all of Indy Voet’s works on his Instagram.

|Featured Content_$type=three$c=3$l=0$m=0$s=hide$rm=0

A Part of Julius LLC
Made with in NYC by Julius Choudhury

Animal,395,Creative,407,Demotivational,636,Entertainment,150,Facts,288,Featured,8,Funny,629,History,1,Lifestyle,545,Nature,10,Offbeat,562,Special Features,57,Tech,88,Weird,546,
Juicy: Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
Belgian artist Indy Voet specializes in hidden tattoos on the roof of the mouth.
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Read More Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content